Sunday, December 6, 2015

GIFT GUIDE: GIFTS FOR YOUR BOOZE- LOVING FRIENDS

Gift Guide season is upon us!
For those of you who are having trouble finding last minute gifts for specific people, I have a few guides coming your way.

Today?
Some seriously fun gifts for your booze-loving friends...which, if you're like me...is pretty much all of your friends. #amiright? My favorite from the below is the "I'm Dreaming of a WINE Christmas" napkin set. For $7? SOLD.
Great Gift Guide for your booze-loving friends! Some really cute ideas!

YAY BOOM CHEERS shot glasses, $11, Free Shipping // Who doesn't love adult shot glasses?

HOT TODDY ingredient mugs, $30, $6 Shipping // The best winter drink!

VINTAGE BEER print, $24, $4 Shipping // Awesome for dudes and ladies alike!

I'M DREAMING OF A WINE CHRISTMAS cocktail napkins, $7, Free Shipping // YES.

WINE AUX cocktail napkins, $7, Free Shipping //  Heehee. Wine-o. Get it?

GIN & TONIC ingredient glasses, $25, $5 Shipping // I KNOW you know a gin-lover

KATE SPADE cocktail shaker,  $50, Free Shipping // Dots never go out of style.

GILDED HEX drink coasters, $28, Free Shipping // If I didn't already hoard coasters I'd buy these.

ONE GLASS OF WINE glass, $16, Free Shipping // Um, this holds a WHOLE bottle of wine. Yeah.

GILDED ANTLER bottle opener, $24, Free Shipping // Again, for dudes and ladies alike.

BATHTUB GLASS HOLDER for wine, $15, Free Shipping // This is a HILARIOUS gift, right?

If YOU are the booze loving friend in the friendship, be sure to share this link on Facebook to give your friends an idea or two :)

xo, lp



Let's be friends on Instagram! Find me here -->@lpodlich





No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...