Monday, March 30, 2015

RAINBOW PEEPS & ENDLESS TULIPS

HAPPY MONDAY!

I actually am fully ready for Monday. Last week was...a lot...so Michael and I totally vegged out this weekend and are feeling really refreshed!

Hopefully you're all feeling the same- and had a great time watching some NCAA basketball (GO BADGERS!!!!!)

Here's what's good lately--and if you don't already, be sure to follow me on Instagram for more snaps (@lpodlich)


-----

Let's talk about Peeps. 
I happen to love them stale- anyone else with me here?
Of course I had to put them in rainbow, cuz #everythinginrainboworder
rainbow peeps!!

If you already follow me on Instagram you're probs ready to yell ENOUGH WITH THE TULIPS ALREADY!!!!
But I can't stop.
They're too pretty.
perfect tulips

I decided to try out the nail polish marble trick on eggs for Easter and it TOTALLY worked!
Check out these beauties:
nail polish marble easter eggs- so cool!

I really don't drink much these days- but if I do, I try to make it a great beer or handmade cocktail...until this weekend.
Mike's Hard Lemonade's seasonal flavor is Blood Orange- and oh my gosh. It tastes like boozy orange pop and it's delicious.
So judge away for my drink choice- but I dare you to try it and not like it!
blood orange drink

Rocksbox just keeps getting better and better you guys. 
If you haven't signed up, stop dawdling! If you go to Rocksbox.com and use code "beautyandthebeardxoxo" by April 1st you get your first box FREE!! 
perfect accessories

This week's recipe involves these yummy roasted veggies.
GET. READY:

What was wonderful about your weekend, friends?
Tell me something good!

xo, lp




No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...