Monday, February 23, 2015

BIRTHDAY AFTERMATH

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope all of you are staying warm- looks like most of the country has been cold or snowy lately... yuck. If you're in a place that's currently warm and sunny- send some our way, okay?

----

Here's what's good lately:

Oooooh birthday flowers. Honestly, getting flowers at work is my FAVORITE.
Michael and his parents BOTH sent me bouquets this year- and they brightened up my desk all week.
Can't someone just send me fresh flowers all year 'round??

beautiful tulip

Speaking of brightening up my desk- my coworkers threw me a rainbow themed birthday party! They got wind of my #everythinginrainboworder posts...and outdid themselves with decorations and food. The star of the show? 
This INSANE rainbow fruit pizza. Unreal, right?
rainbow fruit pizza

THIS. IS . THE STORY. OF. MY LIFE:

All I have to say is MARTHA STEWART GLITTER. 
rainbow martha stewart glitter

Later this week I have one ballin' recipe for you. Be prepared to make 'em and eat them alllll.
spicy baked sweet potato fries

What's new & good with you lately, friends?
If you'd like to sign up to send me flowers- just email me and we can work it out ;-)

xo, lp


PSST: Let's be Instagram friiiiends, shall we?
You can find me here ---> @lpodlich

1 comment:

  1. your coworkers seem awesome to not only do their research but get creative about it as well! that fruit pizza looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...