Friday, April 4, 2014

LINKS TO LOVE v. VI

Ooooh Friday, I just want to give you a big hug. 
Here's what's been looking lovely around the interwebs lately:
1. This wood shelf DIY is so simple, but so chic. Now I just have to figure out how to sweet talk Michael into building me a few...

2. I am a full blown stationary hoarder- and these floral monogram cards are fabulous! Well done Feathered Arrow Press!

3. I love the black & white leaf/floral/nature prints out there- such a sophisticated way to transform a girly print. This shirt is amazing!

4. Did I share this cake already? I feel like I did. Whatever- it's good enough to be shared over and over and over again. Gah DesignLovefest, you KILL ME!

5. Now that I've found ban.do on Fab, it's like going down a rabbit hole - this gold pin! Ah!

6. Have you guys watched The Mind of a Chef? It's on Netflix, and it is seriously addicting. They're really short episodes, and David Chang explores food around the world. Plus, it's narrated by Anthony Bourdain, so you KNOW it's quality.


Whatcha got going on this weekend, friends?
Anyone else watching the Badger game tomorrow?

xo, lp

3 comments:

  1. Those wood shelves are so simple, yet so perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is a stunner–wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know about Mind of a Chef? I am a huge Anthony Bourdain fan. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...