Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LPF Mag is LIVE!!

So here's the deal.
Lauren from La Petite Fashionista has been working on the first of issue of her digital mag, LPF Mag for a long time, perfecting every inch of it...and it's LIVE now people!!! If you don't already know Lauren, take my word for it- she's insanely sweet and down to earth, and really stays true to herself in her blog. (We also work a few desks away from each other now that I got my new job!)

I can't even fathom how much work it took to get it all together, especially wrangling all of us article writers together to get our stuff in on time (yes, I said "us"- you'll find a spread from me in there too!). I have to say, I love print magazines, but digital mags are growing on me. With just a click on a link in the mag you can find all the people, places, and things shown! 
(If the video above isn't workin' for you, just click HERE!!)
So please go check it out and show Lauren some love!
You can find LPF Mag on: Twitter/Facebook/ Pinterest

xo, lp

5 comments:

  1. eek so in love! I read it on my break at work yesterday instead of grabbing lunch and I am not even sorry! It's great to see all of the hard work come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I just read the whole thing... what fun!!! Your spread was wonderful, Laura! I loved it from front to back! Can't wait to see Issue #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending us this way. So fabulous! As is your blog, I am a huge fan!
    If you get a moment, please come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...